Williams and Smithells have been established for over 30 years, providing an independent professional service and are members of Association of Brokers & Yacht Agents (ABYA) click the ABYA logo below for information.
- We hold a safe Clients Account for your deposit.
- We hold Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- We use an industry-approved Sale & Purchase Contract.
- A broker offers you protection. We work to a Code of Practice.
- Permanent office in the heart of Lefkas Marina open all year run by an experienced British ABYA Broker.
- We will check outstanding finance & debts before completing a sale.
- We have professional knowledge on VAT and RCD (Recreational Craft Directive)
- We regularly attend seminars, meetings/conferences to update on relevant industry issues so that you are well informed.
- We have inspected 95% of all our offered yachts.
- Our experience enables us to advise on all aspects of buying as well as information on other suitable vessels.
- We will work with other ABYA brokers to find a suitable boat if required.
- We know that the correct ownership & title documents are in place.
- We will handle all negotiations.
- We can help organise survey and demonstration.
- Following survey we will handle any re-negotiations.
- For completion we will provide correct & legal ownership papers and arrange for payment of any outstanding finance.
- You have access to a professional association to discuss any problems in the unlikely event they arise.
- We have been established for over 30 years with a proven track record. As ABYA Full Member brokers we are qualified, experienced and follow the ABYA 2016 ‘code of practice’. click the ABYA logo for information