ALLURES 39.9 YACHT INFORMATION
Launched in December 2011 the new 39.9 has been a popular yacht, nominated in 2013 for EU yacht of the year.
The new 39 benefits from all the experience of building over 100 Allures lift keel yachts and follows the success of the 45, designed to be sailed single handed as a blue water cruiser, for maximum comfort under sail a fully battened main with mast slider system, and a hull almost as beamy as the 45 at 4.15m.
|Hull Length:||12.65 m|
|Beam Overall:||4.15 m|
|Draft:||1m / 2.7 m|
|Naval architect:||Beret-Racoupeau Yacht design|
ALLURES 39.9 ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION
Inside she sports a very roomy light and well thought out interior given all the quality creative touches as usual from a manufacturer who is catering for comfort, performance, looks and practicality.
Accommodation is fresh and modern. The standard layout is a 2 cabin version with a large technical/equipment locker/cabin. A 3 cabin version is an extra option along with a second bathroom.
- Large aft cabin
- An owner cabin with two large cupboards
- Separated shower in the aft bathroom
- Only two levels in the boat (galley, technical locker, aft cabin/ saloon, front cabin)
- ‘L’ style galley, with the same huge fridge as in the 45
- Dual chart table
- Large vertical windows which enable a super seaview whilst seated in the saloon
- A centerboarder/lift keel BUT with no space lost or taken up by the centerboard box as the keel is integrated into the floor
- The large technical locker which can be personalized
- A technical locker (2m long) to integrate work shelf or sea bunk
We would be more than happy to discuss the range and arrange a visit to the yard in Cherbourg.